Marketing Activation Trainee (stage)
Kellogg’s Company is a multinational company with over 100 years of history that produces breakfast food, snacks, cookies, cereals, crackers and chips and operates in about 180 countries. The Italian Business Unit, Kellogg Italia S.p.A., based in Vimercate (MB), is offering a 6-month internship opportunity as a Marketing Activation Trainee.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Trainee you will be part of the Marketing Department and you will be involved in all Marketing activities (e.g. consumer promotions, events, sampling, loyalty programs etc). You will follow the customer activations like contests and trade roadshows with a high level of autonomy. Moreover, you will develop some POS materials with agencies to bring to life the activations and by becoming the referent contact of external agencies.
In the daily job, there will a lot of exchanges with the other functions of the company and the central business unit team. The analytical part will be essential to the role, not only for sell-in and sell-out data tracking but also to monitor consumer data and competition activations. Last but not least, you will be also involved in the Marketing budget tracking and BTL investment.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics
- Italian and English – advanced level both spoken and written
- Good communication and presentation skills, open minded, details – oriented, proactive and with initiative
- Analytical mindset and intuitive
- Previous experience in Marketing department preferably in a similar company
- Preferably international experience or studies exchange programme
To apply for this position, please send your CV by the end of August 2023 to email@example.com.